I consult with businesses that want to improve their operations. My approach is hands-on. Typically I spend quite a bit of time learning how a client operates their warehouse, provides customer service and handles accounts receivable and payable. Once I understand how an organization currently runs (the baseline) I can pull back and get creative!
That’s when the fun starts. I use my background in Industrial Engineering to analyze and improve the process. A lot of this is common sense coupled with experience gained working with over 700 organizations throughout California, North Carolina, South Carolina, Kansas and Iowa.
Once everyone on the team agrees on the improved processes, we enable them through the creative implementation of technology.
I guess you could summarize all this by saying:
- I’m good at learning new things
- I have a talent for organizing and presenting information
- I like to solve problems
If you’re curious and have actually read this far, I’ll give you some official information, but honestly at this point in life, experience far overshadow’s any degree’s or who I currently work for.
- Solutions Manager with UPS
- Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering (Minors in Math & Computer Science)
- Master of Science, Applied Computer Science (Technical Programming Option)
- 11 years Solutions Experience
- 8 years Industrial Engineering Experience
- 7 years Project Engineering Experience
- 2 years Operations Management Experience